Certificate Of Eligibility for A VA Loan

March 8, 2011 by · Leave a Comment

In order to apply for a VA loan you will need a Certificate of Eligibility, or COE for short. There are different steps required to receive a Certificate of Eligibility depending on your personal situation and branch of the military.

Hans Bruhner and Finance of America Mortgage LLC are both licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.